For over a decade, our core business at Coleman & Company has been Executive Search. Since the inception of our firm, we have established ourselves as a highly reputable boutique executive search firm with a proven capability to execute complicated and difficult senior-level searches. Our Search Consultants have extensive financial services experience. They proactively network at senior-levels to augment the resources of our proprietary database and research group.
We are completely invested in the success of our clients. Our mission is to provide creative, customized human capital solutions to meet the demands of their business. We also provide strategic advisory.
Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placements and Contracting Solutions
- Traditional Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Risk Management
- Insurance Compliance
- Institutional Sales & Trading Research
- C-Suite Assistants
Coleman & Company Executive Search also provides temporary staffing solutions on a contracting/consulting basis across many different business areas within financial services. Whether the need is for a writer with mutual fund experience for a 4-week project, or an M&A analyst on a month-to-month basis, our track record of delivering exceptional talent to meet the needs and budgetary constraints of our clients speaks for itself.
Our strengths lie in knowing our clients and in our ability to draw from a diverse proprietary database of financial professionals with whom we've developed relationships with over the last ten years.
Team Lift Out and Replacement
We work closely with clients to identify the need for new talent. Often, clients request searches to build new departments or expand upon their current structure. Our search efforts result in successful additions which compliment a client’s current business or product offering. Recent requests include:
- “Act as our ongoing talent scout. Identify a team or business for acquisition to complement our current core competencies in commodities and derivatives.”
- “Replace a significant part of our asset securitization team due to attrition from a long arbitration.”
- "Identify senior Institutional Sales professionals for the national expansion of our Private Funds Group.”
If you are considering team lift outs or replacements, team additions or starting a new business, Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
*Hunt Scanlon Executive Search Review