Job ID: 02432
Our client, a ratings and risk consulting firm based in New York, NY, is seeking an Aviation Analyst to join their growing, successful firm. Please note that qualified applicants will be asked to submit writing samples. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Perform credit analysis including, modeling and analysis of bond structures
- Prepare credit submissions and present transactions to rating committee
- Assist in the development and publication of rating methodologies, individual transactions reports, and special topic and market commentaries
- Work with the surveillance team in monitoring and updating ratings on existing transactions
- 2-4 years of experience performing credit analysis on corporate credits at a rating agency, buy-side firm, credit research firm, banking firm or other similar role. Aviation industry exposure a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with database tools a plus
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment
Please forward qualified resumes to Carol@ColemanCompany.net and reference Job ID: 02432