Job ID: 02464
Our client is a large global asset management firm providing services to institutions, governments, corporations and family offices. Growth has created the need to add an associate to the institutional distribution group. This position is located in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Support business development efforts by gathering, analyzing and presenting data for RFPs, RFIs and Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Review and update investment product and company information on investment databases.
- Develop strong working relationships with operations, sales, client service and investment teams to produce effective, timely and accurate deliverables
- Review and consolidate data from multiple contributors to ensure responses are accurate and presented in an understandable manner
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop tools to create more efficient methods of gathering and reporting data
- Minimum 2-3 years of investment management experience, including familiarity with investment industry databases
- Comfort and skill managing large volumes of data: advanced Excel/VBA skills and ability to set up macros preferred
- Strong process management skills, attention to detail and ability to manage several projects while maintaining integrity of data.
- Understanding of fixed income, equity and alternative investment strategies a plus
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing or finance
- Collaborative and team oriented and an agile learner to adapt quickly to an evolving industry
Please forward qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job ID 02464