Our client, a financial consulting institution based in New York City, requires a talented analyst to join their public power, project finance, energy and infrastructure team.
About the Job:
- Assign new ratings and provide surveillance for public power, project finance, energy and infrastructure related entities.
- Assist in the rating process by preparing internal credit reports, evaluating financial statements, and presenting these to the rating committees,
- Analyze cash flows and evaluate transaction structures and technical aspects of a project.
- Closely follow developments surrounding rated transactions and their sectors, assessing the potential impact on the transaction and maintaining contact with related parties
- Write articles for publications on individual transactions as well as special topic and market commentaries.
- 3 to 7 years of experience performing credit analysis on Public Power, Energy and Infrastructure entities in rating agency, buy-side, credit research, banking or other similar environments
- Proficiency in financial statement analysis and financial modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to organize, meet deadlines and to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JOB ID: 02529