Job ID: 02462
The Latin American banking division of a major global bank with offices around the world is looking for an analyst to establish and manage processes for identifying and mitigating compliance risks for Latin American transactions. This position is located in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Conduct and oversee KYC processes for all transactions booked with the Latin American Banking division in collaboration with the relevant Relationship Managers and local offices.
- Support credit administration and credit operations in Latin America by working with relevant Relationship Managers in NY and in the regional offices.
- Coordinate documentation with in-house legal counsel and send booking instruction to the Middle Office Group.
- Maintain and monitor overall Latin American customer data in internal databases and systems.
- Prepare reports for internal control and compliance-related program.
- Perform any related assigned duties and projects as required by senior management and the supervisor.
- Function as coordinator for Information Security and Business Continuity Plan for the department in coordination with other.
- 2+ years of experience in compliance and risk management
- Deep knowledge of internal business procedures.
- Good knowledge of money transfer products, trade finance, cash management and deposit services.
- Good database management and system manipulation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Some undergraduate legal coursework is a plus.
Please forward resumes to Carol@ColemanCompany.net and reference Job ID 02462