Job ID: 02461
Our client is involved in the development, ownership and operation of power assets in Latin America. Due to expansion they are looking for a Miami based analyst to assist in business development and then asset management. This position is based in Miami, FL.
About the Job:
- Perform company and industry analysis, financial modeling, valuation by DCF etc.
- Participate in due diligence and all other deal related activities
- Interact directly with the senior management, directors and owners/shareholders of potential acquisitions and portfolio companies and be fully involved in all stages of deals
- Substantial travel to the region is required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in M&A and investment banking or at an infrastructure fund
- Deal experience in Latin America
- Expertise in utilizing Excel for modeling
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations
- Capacity to grow into a deal leader and negotiator
- Complete English and Spanish fluency both verbally and written
- Capacity to work independently and manage an intense agenda
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to serve on target company boards
Please forward resumes to email@example.com and reference Job ID 02461