Our client, a ratings and risk consulting firm based in New York, NY, is seeking an experienced professional to join their rapidly growing of CMBS Surveillance team. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Lead CMBS transaction reviews in accordance with organizational guidelines, including the preparation and presentation of analyses to committees and the publication of transaction reports.
- Develop detailed cash flow analysis for commercial real estate properties.
- Respond to servicer requests regarding a variety of post securitization matters, including loan assumptions and defeasance.
- Monitor and document the credit performance of CMBS transactions on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare research and data compilation as needed to effectively monitor ratings exposure; publish findings.
- Produce research and commentary reports on credit or marketplace trends.
- Conduct property site visits and document findings for internal and external use.
- Direct and lead junior analysts.
- 10+ years of relevant commercial real estate or CMBS experience.
- Advanced degree preferred, bachelors required, preferably in finance, accounting or real estate.
- Familiarity with the CREFC Investor Reporting Package.
- Strong oral and written communications skill.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with fellow team members in a collaborative environment.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com