Our client, a global quantitative investment management firm located in the NY metro area, is seeking an experienced RFP professional with 2-5 years of experience in investment management to become a valuable member of a dynamic and growing marketing team. This role reports to the Head of RFP Management and is highly promotable to other related areas within marketing, such as product management, marketing content/ collateral or client services.
About the Job:
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Prepare RFP/RFI/DDQ responses based on information gathered from internal database tools and acquired industry and company knowledge
- Responsible for reviewing data for accuracy and suitability in addressing questions, proofreading, editing and standardizing proposal text for proper grammar, comprehension, style and overall quality of the delivered document
- Collaborate with Investments Writer to update RFP Machine periodically to fine-tune existing language and input new questions
- Extensive interaction with investment professionals, management, compliance, operations and other business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of RFP experience in financial services
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to relate to professionals at various levels with the firm
- Solid understanding of the investment management business
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage competing priorities
- Propensity for working with numbers/analytical skills
Please forward resumes to email@example.com