Our client, based in New York City, is a financial consulting and rating firm looking to add a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and Real Estate Analyst at the Director level in their Real Estate Group. Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of financial and statistical analysis and the ability to organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
About the Job:
- Write research on real estate companies and the industry.
- Analyze REIT and real estate operating companies in accordance with organizational guidelines, including the preparation and presentation of analyses to committees and the publication of transaction reports for first time issuers.
- Work independently with issuers as part of a global ratings team.
- Ongoing surveillance.
- 7-10+ years’ work experience involving REIT analysis in a buy-side firm, financial institution, or credit rating agency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced degree preferred, bachelors required, preferably in finance, accounting or real estate.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org