Job ID: 02475
The Investment Banking Division of a privately held global financial services firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Structured Products Team. The Senior Associate will work directly with senior bankers in the group’s established esoteric ABS and credit structuring business and play a significant role in the origination and execution of transactions.
About the Job:
- Model complex securitization transactions such as CLO’s and various types of esoteric ABS
- Draft and prepare marketing materials (presentations, term sheets, etc) for clients. Analyze asset portfolios, including tracking relevant collateral attributes; prepare stratifications and perform collateral analytics and other analyses as needed
- Model rating agency stresses; prepare rating agency presentations and other analyses
- Run cash flow scenario analyses for investors
- Review and comment on transaction offering memoranda and other legal documentation
- Coordinate the syndication process with the firm’s sales force.
- Lead group infrastructure projects that involve building systems to process and organize large volumes of industry data
- Train and develop analysts and junior associates
- 3-5 years of experience in structured products at a major financial institution, a top tier accounting firm; or top law firm.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with ABS and/or CLO cash flow modeling required, familiarity with VBA preferred
- Esoteric ABS transactional experience a big plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus
- Detail-orientation, organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive to client needs
- Learning agile, able to quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
- Must successfully pass a background check
Please forward qualifying resumes to email@example.com and reference Job ID: 02475