Job ID: 02466
Our client is a rapidly growing financial services consulting and rating firm based in New York City. Growth has created a need for experienced senior talent.
About the Job:
- Research and analyze Consumer asset-backed securities (ABS) including auto loans, auto lease, dealer floor plan, credit cards, consumer loans and timeshares.
- Perform transaction analysis including originator/servicer evaluation, loan pool analysis, modeling and analysis of bond structure, and review of legal structure and documentation
- Lead transactions with minimal direction
- Prepare credit submissions and present transactions to rating committee
- Develop and publish rating methodologies, individual transactions reports, and special topic and market commentaries
- Work with surveillance team in monitoring and updating ratings of existing transactions
- 7-10+ years of experience performing credit analysis on Consumer ABS in rating agency, buy-side, credit research, banking or other similar roles
- Transaction analysis experience must include originator/servicer evaluation, loan pool analysis, modeling and analysis of bond structure, and review of legal structure and documentation
- Experience writing articles for publication on individual transactions as well as special topic and market commentaries
- Strong Excel and Intex skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel when required
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job ID: 02466