Our client, a rapidly growing financial services consulting and rating firm, is seeking a Commercial/Esoteric Asset Backed Securities (ABS) Credit Analyst with knowledge in sectors such as aviation and other transportation assets, intellectual property, small business loans and other non-traditional asset classes. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Perform transaction analysis including originator/servicer evaluation, loan pool analysis, modeling and analysis of bond structure, and review of legal structure and documentation
- Lead transactions with minimal direction.
- Prepare credit submissions and present transactions to rating committee
- Develop and publish rating methodologies, individual transactions reports, and special topic and market commentaries
- Work with surveillance team in monitoring and updating ratings of existing transaction
- 2 to 7+ years of experience performing credit analysis on Commercial/Esoteric ABS in a rating agency, buy-side or credit research company or investment bank
- Transaction analysis experience must include originator/servicer evaluation, loan pool analysis, modeling and analysis of bond structure, and review of legal structure and documentation
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel when required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
lease forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org