Job ID: 02437
Our client, a ratings and risk consulting firm based in New York, NY, is seeking Analytical talent in their CMBS Surveillance Group at levels beginning at Analyst up to Director Level. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Monitor the credit performance of CMBS transactions on an ongoing basis. This includes the review and assessment of commercial real estate (CRE) loan and property performance
- Perform detailed cash flow analysis for CRE properties, including the review of borrower and servicer operating statements
- Lead conduit and single-borrower transaction reviews in accordance with organizational guidelines. This includes the preparation and presentation of analysis to committee and as well as the publication of transaction reports
- Participate in database and efficiency projects
- Occasional travel is required
- Master’s degree in real estate, MBA or CFA required for the Associate or Associate Director level. 3-5 years of work experience in commercial real estate or CMBS required for all positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting or real estate.
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of the CREFC Investor Reporting Package (IRP) and Trepp a plus
Please forward qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID: 02437