Due to growth, our New York City based client is looking for a Consumer Asset Backed Securities (ABS) credit analyst with experience in Consumer asset-backed securities including specific knowledge/experience in sectors such as auto loans, auto lease, dealer floorplans, credit cards, consumer loans and timeshares.
About the Job:
- Perform transaction analysis including originator/servicer evaluation, loan pool analysis, modeling and analysis of bond structure, and review of legal structure and documentation
- Partner in preparing credit submissions and presenting transactions to rating committees
- Assist in the development and writing of rating criteria and methodologies, individual transactions reports, and special topic and market commentaries
- Work with the surveillance team in monitoring and updating ratings on existing transactions
- Travel to client locations as needed.
- Proven experience performing credit analysis on Consumer ABS in rating agency, buy-side, credit research, banking or other similar environments
- Advanced Excel and Intex skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org