The Commercial Mortgage-Backed Security group of our client is growing rapidly and is looking to add an analyst. The idea candidate will be responsible for the timely modeling and updating of CMBS deals. Excellent communication skills, creative thinking and problem solving abilities are requirements for the role. The position is based in New York City.
About the Job:
- Perform detailed cash flow analysis for commercial real estate properties included in CMBS transactions
- Provide general analytical support for CMBS transactions, including the preparation of presale reports and overall transaction management
- Prepare internal and external presentations in Word and Excel
- Visit client sites several days per month. A valid driver’s license is required.
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate, CMBS, finance or data-oriented experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting or real estate; advanced degree in real estate a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Please forward resumes to email@example.com