JOB ID: 02459
Our client is a global player in infrastructure principal investing and advisory. Due to expansion in Latin America, an immediate need has been created to add to staff.
About the Job:
- Responsible for execution and project management of both principal and M&A advisory transactions in Latin America
- Infrastructure focus in areas such as power, utilities, pipelines, renewables, ports, transportation etc.
- Serve as principal interface with clients
- Advise on business and investment strategies for portfolio companies
- 8+ years of transactional experience in private equity or M&A advisory. Project Finance background acceptable if some experience in M&A or PE. Working knowledge of retail and institutional fund distribution
- Must have core transactional skills in valuation, due diligence, business and industry analysis and project management
- Some experience in Infrastructure transactions
- Fluency in Spanish required. Portuguese is also a plus
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Ability to work with people at all levels and also independently
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Please forward qualified resumes to email@example.com and reference job ID 02459