Job ID: 02437
Our client, a ratings and risk consulting firm based in New York, NY, is seeking Analytical talent at the Director level in their Commercial Real Estate Finance Group. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Provide overall transaction management and analytical support for CMBS transactions
- Author pre-sale reports and lead transactions at the direction of senior management
- Perform detailed cash flow analysis for commercial real estate properties underlying CMBS transactions
- Prepare internal and external presentations in Word and Excel
- Occasional travel is required
- Former rating agency or underwriting experience a plus
- Five plus years of work experience in commercial real estate or CMBS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting or real estate. Masters degree in Real Estate highly desirable.
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment
Please forward resumes to email@example.com and please reference job ID: 02437