Job ID: 02491
A major global bank is seeking an Associate in their Corporate Risk Management Department/Operational Risk Management Department. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in Control Assurance, Risk Management and Project Management with a strong knowledge of Control Self-Assessment (CSA), Payment System Risk assessment process and possess a solid understanding of control evaluations and risk based control assessment for banks. Strong MS Access/Excel skills are required and SQL is a plus. This position is located in New York, NY
About the Job:
- Assist in managing the execution of the Control Self-Assessment (CSA) for all businesses within the Americas, including risk assessment and CSA plan for the Bank’s Branches.
- Provide training to business units on CSA framework
- Provide consultation to businesses/departments throughout the entire CSA process.
- Consolidate CSA for approval by Executive Management. Communicate and report to Head Office as required.
- Coordinate and integrate the results of the CSA with the Head Office GCSA framework, consolidate the results for HQA and report the results to Head Office.
- Supervise the execution of the Bank’s Payment System Risk (PSR) assessment process and ensure that it meets the Bank’s PSR policy requirements.
- Develop regulatory assessment programs and coordinate with businesses to provide their assessments of the control environment.
- Perform internal control targeted reviews of various business units.
- Develop adequate policies and procedures for CSA Framework and PSR assessment processes
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID: 02491