Job ID: 02453
Our client, a hedge fund with over $2 billion in assets, is seeking an Investor Relations Manager to join their team. This position is located in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Interact with clients via phone and email responding to information requests
- Manage external fund administrator relationship
- Investor reporting: month-end, marketing materials, presentations, ad-hoc etc.
- Investor transactions, communications, account values, prospects, reporting, etc.
- Create and maintain full-blown documentation (procedures, workflow diagrams, checklists)
- Internal/external requests, RFPs/DDQs
- Assist in the overall client administration effort
- Completed undergraduate degree from a highly-regarded university
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Working knowledge of alternatives/investment concepts as well as finance and accounting
- Minimum 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills
- Ability to develop trust and build relationship with clients and create ongoing dialogue
- Ability to prioritize and understanding that the client always comes first
- Highly efficient in handling large work volume and detail oriented
- Work philosophy that includes simplifying, eliminating, automating and leveraging best practices
- Problem Solver, innovative and resourceful
- Ability to measure and manage tasks accordingly
- Process-oriented and focused
- Humble, mature and calm
Please forward qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID: 02453