Job ID: 02487
Our client, a prestigious global investment and advisory firm, is seeking a Senior Associate, Investor Services. This individual, as a member of the institutional distribution group, will report to the Head of Client Relations and work with the team that provides support throughout the marketing, onboarding, and ongoing servicing phases of the investor life cycle. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Job:
- Manage every aspect of the onboarding of new fund investors
- Manage the coordination, tracking, and processing of all fund transactions, including new and additional subscriptions, redemptions, and distributions, for institutional and high net worth fund investors
- Collaborate with internal Fund Accounting, Client Service, Portfolio Management, Business Management, Legal and Compliance teams, as well as Administrators and Custodians to manage the fund investors
- Create and distribute monthly and quarterly reports and ongoing communications for each fund
- Respond to daily investor requests, investigate and problem solve on topics which can range from reporting, performance, fund guidelines, strategy, transactions, etc.
- Evaluate and improve current work flow, processes, and policies and implement additional procedures to enhance investor communications and transactions.
- Act as a central point of contact for all issues and information for private commingled funds; communicate fund activity and trends to a variety of internal audiences
- Build strong partnerships with the members of the Institutional Distribution team and internal colleagues across all departments of the firm
- 3-5 years of financial services industry experience with investment management product and sales and servicing practices
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or operations
- Strong understanding of the asset management business
- Ideally a background in hedge fund and asset management processes and transactions
- Proven ability to work with client-facing teams and directly with investors
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills; able to communicate with internal and external business partners at all levels
- Proactive approach, motivated self-starter and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a creative approach to problem-solving
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com and reference Job ID: 02487