Our client is a rapidly growing media company focused on creating and distributing content across all media channels. Due to growth, a new position has opened up supporting the COO in all aspect of corporate finance and analysis.
About the Job:
- Streamline & maintain corporate the operating model for the Company’s existing distribution business.
- Create operating models around new business line and incorporate into corporate operating model.
- Utilize financials models to assess capital requirements and most efficient means of financing the overall business, as well as standalone productions / subsidiaries.
- Create templates, taking into account variable project waterfalls, to assess economic viability through a variety of metrics (ROI, IRR, etc.) of potential new investments.
- Work closely with management to generate & maintain ultimate P&L models for the Company’s investments in content; monitor variances and analyze performance data.
- Work closely with COO, Controller and accounting department to create & automate reporting tools to manage the Company’s asset-based revolving credit facility
- Work with COO & Controller to create forecasting methodologies for revenue in all media windows (theatrical, digital, cable, DVD, television, etc.)
- Oversee monthly & quarterly credit facility reporting requirements, including monthly borrowing base calculations, verification tests and covenant compliance, under the Company’s credit facility
- Advanced financial modeling and MS Excel skills required. Proficiency in other financial planning & analysis platforms preferred but not required.
- 3-5yrs related experience preferably in a corporate setting
Please forward qualified resumes to email@example.com and reference Job ID: 002551